And the Longhorns make a move past the Trojans!
Texas edging USC is huge, but there’s very little movement otherwise. Texas Tech dropped out of the top ten (after losing to Texas), and the Florida State Seminoles take up position No. 10. LSU dropped a few spots, and UCLA and Miami both moved up and switched places with each other.
At least in the Race to the Rose Bowl. But I’m one of those that can enjoy my team even when there are no championships on the line, and I’m not bailing.
Plus, the Race can still be exciting even if your horse has come up lame. Just pick another horse! I’m going with the Hokies.
Upcoming games with the potential to radically impact the Race include:
- Georgia at Florida, October 29, 2005 (3:30, CBS)
- Virginia Tech v. Miami, November 5, 2005
- USC at California, November 12, 2005
- LSU at Alabama, November 12, 2005 (3:30, CBS, maybe)
- Texas at Texas A&M, November 25, 2005 (12:00, ABC)
- Florida State at Florida, November 26, 2005 (3:30, CBS)
- UCLA at USC, December 3, 2005 (4:30, ABC)
See the Race to the Rose Bowl from the beginning: